Established in 1980, the Ontario Chinese Restaurant and Food Services Association (O.C.R.F.A.) is a non-profit organization led by a Board of Directors drawn the members of Chinese food industry in Ontario, Canada.
The Association's standing mandates are:
- to promote the Chinese food services industry;
- to maintain the Chinese cuisine in Ontario at its international level;
- to provide a non-partisan forum for dialogue and communication among members; and
- to negotiate effectively with all three levels of government in enhancing members' benefits -
The Association also works closely with the Metropolitan Toronto Police on crime prevention and recruitment campaigns.
- dealing with the sale of food,
- health and safety,
- labour and employment issues.